- Detail: Snake with rhombuses and a black eye.
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver; 18K Gold Plated
The Snake Ring represents a snake with the body full of rhombuses and with a black eye. As snakes shed their skin through sloughing, they are symbols of rebirth, transformation, immortality and healing.
You can wear it solo or with other rings to get a beautiful look! We recommend to combine it with the Wild Collection rings since they match perfectly!
This delicate design is made of 925 Sterling Silver and the gold model bears 18K gold plate. If you want to learn more about our materials and composition, visit our Materials Guide!
Don't forget to read our Care Guide to keep your jewelry in perfect condition!
Find your ring size
Here are some handy tips for you to choose the right size ring for your fingers:
1. Take a ring that suits you
2. Measure its inside diameter (not including the edge)
3. Use the table below and choose the size that corresponds to the diameter
4. If you’re between two sizes, choose the largest one!
If you have any questions, please contact us!
- Material - 18K gold plated
- Material - 925 Sterling Silver
- Stone - Without stone
- Snake - Snake
- Type of Jewel - Rings