What are Cookies?
A cookie is a file or device that is downloaded to a user's terminal equipment in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation. In other words, it is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
What type of cookies does this website use?
This web page is using cookies that make it easier for the user to use and navigate through it, guarantee access to certain services, as well as improve the functional configuration of the web. Specifically, this website uses the following cookies:
PrestaShop-4d740769e90547d581dd89e5b40e8e66, it is a cookie for the operation of the web. It is persistent. It is a technical cookie.
Depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: which are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the requested service is provided to the user.
- Third-party cookies: that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
According to the length of time they remain activated
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the web.
- Persistent cookies: designed to collect and store data for a certain period of time.
According to its purpose
- Technical cookies: used to allow the user to navigate through the website, platform or application.
- Analysis cookies: these cookies are used to carry out an analysis of the behaviors and actions of the users of the website or platform, as well as for the elaboration of navigation profiles in order to make technical improvements in operation and service. .
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
How to manage cookie settings?
This section contains a brief explanation of how to consult and configure the cookie system in relation to the most common or most used browsers by users. In this sense, practically all browsers allow the user to obtain general information about the cookies installed on a web page, specifically to verify their existence, their duration or the elimination system. In this sense, for information purposes, a series of related links are provided:
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Internet Explorer (10.11)
- Internet Explorer (9)
- Internet Explorer (7.8)
- Internet Explorer (6)