Our jewels are designed so that you can wear them in your day to day and accompany you in your most everyday Our jewels are designed so that you can wear them in your day to day and accompany you in your most everyday moments.
What material are they made of?
At CREU we work with 925 Sterling Silver, Steel and 18k Gold baths. Each material needs its care and we will explain it to you below.
Our jewels are designed so that you can wear them in your day to day and accompany you in your most everyday moments.
What material are they made of?
At CREU we work with 925 Sterling Silver, Steel and 18k Gold baths. Each material needs its care and we will explain it to you below:
Gold plated 925 sterling silver jewelry
Most of our gold jewelry is made in 925 Sterling Silver and 18k Gold plated. Here are some tips to maintain and make your jewelry more durable:
- Store your jewelry in a cool, dry place. As it can be a cloth bag or a jewelry box.
- Avoid contact of your jewelry with chlorine, sweat, perfume or sea salt.
- Try removing your jewelry before showering, bathing in the sea or pool, and before using cleaning products.
* The gold plating is not guaranteed to last forever. The gold bath and how quickly it goes depends on many factors such as the PH of each person's skin or the level of sweating, among others.
Steel jewelery with gold bath
Some of our gold jewels are waterproof thanks to being made of steel. By having the steel base, it makes the gold bath much more in front of the jewel and no matter how much it gets wet, it does not lose it. Still, we recommend:
- Store them in a jewelry box or in a CREU bag.
- Avoid contact with strong chemicals such as detergent, chlorine, perfume, etc.
Some of its benefits:
- Steel jewelry never loses its natural shine.
- They are antiallergic.
- They are water resistant.
925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
Most jewels have their version in Silver or Gold. You just have to enter the jewel and select the color option you want. We recommend how to take care of your 925 Sterling Silver jewelry:
- Sterling silver jewelry oxidizes when exposed to the elements. Take them off before exercising, washing your hands, or showering.
- Do not wear perfumes, creams or other hair products with the jewels on.
- Store them in a safe, dry place to protect them from the elements of daily exposure.
Can I get my jewelry wet?
It depends on what material your jewelry is made of. If your jewelry is made of sterling silver without or with 18k gold plating, you should not get it wet, as it could oxidize or lose its golden color. On the other hand, if they are made of 18k gold-plated steel, you can wet them without problem, as long as you do not expose them to aggressive products such as chlorine.
What jewels are available in silver color?
All our gold-plated 925 Sterling Silver jewels are also available in 925 Sterling Silver. Even if you see the image of the product in gold, if you enter it, you will see that it gives you the option of choosing a SILVER or GOLD color. Except for waterproof products. Summary, all our jewels (except the waterproof collection) have a gold or silver option, you choose!
Do you still have questions?
We will be delighted to help you!
Send us an email to
Contact us by WhatsApp
+34 689 07 59 15